Friday, June 08, 2007

Back from trip


I'm back from my China Trip already. I actually planned to type out whatever that happened in the 11 days, but I'm too lazy to do so and my dear aunt won't help me blog, cause I know she's lazy herself. Lazy bumbum. I would post my pictures some other day later, probably. I'm stuck with homeworks. I wonder why our school gives us tons of them.

Oh yes, I created some lines in China. & they are originally created by M.E. They are...
-are you dreaming?
-are you running a fever?
-so loser
Obviously, people like Liujing and Jiachang copied all the way. So loser la.

The trip is fun, very fun. Didn't regret at all(: I miss my buddy hell loads. I cried during the farewell party, cried my heart out. Shimei/Sheryl/Sachi cried too, so in all, the 4Ses cried, except for the one and only P for Pamela. She was laughing all the way.

Oh yes, I'm stuck on 2 words now.. "ziaoziao" and "zzzomg". hahaha :D I know I'm insane, but that's how I live a happy life :D

I'm leaving next wednesday, in another 5 more days! Yay! Haha(: I'm going t Korea for the second time. Everything's gonna be the same, I think we're going to the same places like where we went to when I was Primary 4. But this year one, there's Jeju Island. The one I longed wanted to go(: Yipee!

I'll upload pictures on other day if I feel like it :D

Cheeros,
SherylC.